Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Holga Final Prints

I decided to do two Triptychs.


Starting the Holga project I was really excited to work with the camera. I had heard of the holga and seen pictures and I really liked the vignetting effects holga has. Upon taking my first few rolls the overlapping through me off but I was happy with the results. The first triptych with was all experimental. Going back to reshoot I kept that in mind and tried to use the overlapping to my advantage. Losing the control I would normally have was good for me, learning to trust my instinct more and allowing for mistakes. I would defiantly use the holga again but it would have to be the right project and subject matter. I do like how in portraiture it shows more sense of movement and narrative.




 First Triptych







Second Triptych

No comments:

Post a Comment